onl

Sunday, December 4, 2011

TO MY DEAR MOTHER ON HER BIRTHDAY

I thank you my God for my dear Mother

I thank that miracle , that she is for me

Defends me, loves me and protects me

I pray to you to help me turn her each day into a birthday

So that I may turn each days into her days like this

So that I may fill her each minute with happiness

Bless her with eternal youth and happiness

Please help me to make today and her each day into an unforgettable beautiful day

With words I can only say: Many many happy returns on your birthday !

But not with words but with my actions I will cheer you, now and until you are for me!

I wish you for today : May this day be beautiful, may happy and beautiful thoughts accompany you.

With the evolution of your day, may you feel the happiness of beauty

May this last till each evening and fill your night!

Translated by me from Hungarian poem DRÁGA ÉDESANYÁMHOZ!SZÜLETÉSNAPJÁRA! by Andrésin Jozséf


No comments: